Please find below some facts about the daily quests:
- 10 different types of tasks, ranging from pretty easy to challenging, which players can do every day to get different rewards. The more points you collect from daily tasks the more attractive prizes you get!
- The system tracks which rewards have been given and the player gets the remaining rewards in a random fashion. When the player has received all the rewards the system will reset them.
- They are reset once a day (actually at 12:00 midday/noon server time). This counts for the rewards as well as the points you collected until the reset time. This means that you can collect the rewards again, but also that you have to gain the points again.
- You need to actively collect the rewards BEFORE the daily quests get reset. Otherwise they will be lost after the reset.
- You can collect a reward for each “level” (25, 50, 75 and 100 points). This means you can get up to 4 rewards per day.
- Please note that the Plus account or bonus production rewards get automatically activated at the moment you accept the reward.
- The daily quest rewards are not affected by the server speed.
- Hint: You need to put 20 infantry or cavalry into the training loop in one go as 20 separately trained units won’t fulfill the requirements of the respective daily quest.