The map can be reached by clicking the third circle of the top menu. There you can see your neighbourhood and can interact with it in several ways. In order to actually do so you have to click a village and then one of the two options. On the right side of the village’s detail page you can see additional information about the owner, e.g. his/her alliance or if you or one of your alliance mates has attacked or scouted this village before. You can move the map around by left click and hold with the mouse and then move around .
Furthermore you can directly enter coordinates to move directly to your destination.
More information bout the map you can find here:
Whilst in an Alliance
Once you join an alliance, the borders of different villages will change colour. The colours corresponding to the following:
– Yellow: This is one of your villages.
– Dark blue: This village belongs to a member of your alliance.
– Green: This villages belongs to a player who is a member of an alliance your alliance is confederated with.
– Light blue: The owner of this village is part of an alliance that has a NAP (non aggression pact) with your alliance.
– Black border: Your alliance is at war with the alliance of the owner of this village
– Red: The owner of this village has no diplomatic relations with your alliance.
Big map (Travian Plus-Feature)
The big map can be viewed via the same menu button as the normal map.
The big map works the same as the normal one – you simply see more tiles at once.